- Point and click interface, for model flow creation in both 2D and 3D.
- Menu driven constraint definition eliminates the need to code.
- Customizable icons supporting multiple 2D, 3D and CAD file formats.
- Auto-animation creation.
- Full support for material handling equipment with built in conveyors and carriers.
- Unlimited nesting of flow layers and elevations.
- Wizard based tools to facilitate data import, export, and model creation.
- Module definition and loading to eliminate the need for repetitive tasks.
- Import Microsoft Visio© files, generate SimcadOnline packages and interface with SimData Pocket PC Data Collector.
- Full support for Resources, Shifts, Carriers, Assembly, Disassembly, MTBF, MTTR, Change over, and more...
Model Views and Display Layers
- All views support full animation capability.
- Define each view separately while sharing process properties and constraints.
- Dynamic Value Stream Map and Value Network Map.
- Detailed Process View with hyper-links; embed documents and files into each process.
- Unlimited number of annotation layers for model documentation.
Model Updates During the Simulation Run
- Add processes, modify constraints, and positions.
- Modify paths, conveyors, and speeds.
- Flow modifications, object re-routes, distribution modification.
- Pause/Resume/Load/Unload individual processes.
- Control animation speed and display options.
- Live data feed from external applications with dynamic updates to the model.