Implementing Simcad Pro
In Your Environment Is A Simple 3 Step Process:
- Graphically create the model flow and constraints without the need for code (GUI interfaces directly to the engine).
- Make “on-the-fly” model changes to model constraints and parameters during the simulation run then view your results
using Simcad Pro’s built in lean reports and onscreen graphs/gauges to obtain the optimal operational improvements.
- Optimize and analyze the model using the integrated optimization and scenario analysis tools.
- Identify the Most Efficient Layout and Patient Flow Analysis - Improve patient wait time and increase operational efficiency in the Emergency Department.
- Applying LEAN Methods - Proactive scheduling and staffing optimization for reduction in left without being seen and reduction in transfer denials.
Why Use Simcad Pro Dynamic Simulator?
(Next Generation Dynamic Simulator)
- Seamless Integration of a Visual Basic scripting engine.
- New patented multi-core simulation engine utilizing the most advanced hardware technology.
- GUI interfaces directly to the engine.
- No-coding required.
- Quick model turnaround; model development in days or weeks instead of months and years.
- Interactive simulation environment, play the game, live optimization features.
- “On-the-fly” model changes to model constraints and parameters during the simulation run.
- Fully animated, both in 2D and 3D representing the true state of the engine.
- Dynamic interaction with external tools (Excel©, Databases, ERP, RFID, ...).
- Dynamic creation of additional analysis tools (Value Stream Maps, Process Maps, Gantt Charts, Scenario Analysis, ...).
- Integrated Visual Basic scripting engine for additional model customization.